Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Goals

So it was brought to my attention by my friend Nikki that resolutions for a new year almost never get followed through with. So for 2012 I'm resolving to not have any resolutions, just kidding!!!

No actually I've come up with a list of things I'd like to do an accomplish in 2012. So I wanted to share them with you. Some of them I'm already working on obtaining. Others I won't be able to work on until later in the year. We should always work on improving ourselves though so It's not a big deal. :o)
  • Pursue God more
  • Pray daily
  • Read Bible everyday
  • Lose last 30-40 lbs
  • Get sugar cravings under control
  • Eat more fish
  • Workout 5 day a week
  • Polar Bear Plunge (Jan 1st 2013) This one sort of doesn't count.
  • Run 6 5k's
  • Do a half marathon
  • Get two massages a month
  • Read 12 books
  • Go on a mission trip
  • Get a tan
  • Travel outside the country
  • Go back to school
  • Work on having a more positive outlook on Colorado
  • Massage become my primary income again.
  • Massage Parties blow up
  • Try Blast 900
  • Be single until 11/9/2012
  • Tailgate at a college football game (Hopefully a Gator Game)
  • Attend my first college football game (hopefully a Gator game)
  • Serve in the community with my small group
  • Go to as many concerts as possible
So yes I've got a lot to accomplish in 2012, but I think that God is going to provide me with the skills, money, opportunity to do them all. But I best get busy because there are only 360 days left in the year. Guess it's going to be an after thought sort of goal as well to update you every now and then to let you know about my progress. Hope you all have a blessed new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment