Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#ProjectNewMeBy30

So this last year I decided was going to be a very pivotal year in my life. Man has it been, it more ways than one. Good things and bad have all rounded out my twenty eighth year of life. I've made several changes and committed to things I never thought I could. This last year has sure been an adventure.

  • Moved into my own place
  • Became a business owner
  • Traveled out of the country for the first time
  • Went on my first international mission trip
  • Became an intern at Seacoast
  • Attended my 10 year high school reunion
  • Lived, laughed, loved
  • Cried, hurt, mourned
  • Realized that I'm stronger and more determined than I ever thought possible. 
I've decided that this next year, my twenty ninth year, is going to be a defining one. I'm not quite sure what that looks like yet but I do know that I want it to count, I want it to matter. I want to focus on my faith, my health, and my business this year. I have one goal in mind, becoming the woman whom God wants me to be. I know this means there's no finish line, no prize for first place, and no score being kept because this isn't a game, this is real life. I want to be the best me I can be! I want to be able to look back on this next year in my life and be able to tell my future husband and children (God willing) that it was the year that turned me into the woman they see before them. 
As the year goes on I'm going to try my hardest to blog about updates with: Faith, Health, Business. (maybe about family, friendships, relationship as well) This my friends is what is going to define:

#ProjectNewMeBy30

No comments:

Post a Comment